Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
I don’t know where to start
Rin admitting that he’s always admired Haru
Having that admiration pounded into our skulls as everyone around him remarks the same
Rin calling Haru an “aloof guys with eyes as blue as water” <—WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY RIN-CHAN-SAN??? ARE YOU A FUCKING POET NOW?
And these are the men making decisions in women’s health. Fantastic.
sensei just can’t catch a break
i want someone who’s never seen b99 to explain this screencap
is this live action cowboy bebop
favorite music artists (x) - london grammar
[on performing live] You feel terrified, do it anyway, and feel great afterwards. A lot of singers do. I’m starting to love a side to the performing, but fundamentally I’m definitely a songwriter. Suddenly when you have to be a performer… that’s a whole different kind of pressure. -Hannah Reid
And that ladies and gays is what I call the right fuckin spirit
Female BAMFs Throughout History